Yoga Teacher Training in Costa Rica
This uniquely holistic and transformational Hatha Vinyasa based Yoga Teacher Training led by Lori Myles-Carullo will be held in the heart of Costa Rica at Mystica Lodge. Each of the three essential modules of the training focuses on a powerful element of the Awakening journey through Yoga: Liberation, Transformation, and Empowered Creation.
Participating in this 200 hour intensive and inspiring course is a life-changing journey of personal growth and development that is invaluable for those inspired to teach or for students seeking to deepen both their practice and understanding of Yoga. This is an in-depth program that has the capacity to bless you personally and professionally far beyond the intensive month of training. Upon completion of the course, you will feel confident in your ability to lead Yoga safely and effectively with heart-felt insight into what the essence of the practice is all about.
Mystic Yoga Academy’s 200 Hour YTT curriculum has been approved and certified by Yoga Alliance and is led by Lori Myles-Carullo, a qualified and inspired instructor (E-RYT 200).
When you participate in this 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program, you will:
- Deepen and expand your practice and understanding of Yoga & meditation
- Gain the tools, hands-on experience, and confidence needed to teach a dynamic Hatha Vinyasa class (Mystic Flow Yoga)
- Gain a greater understanding of the asanas (physical postures) along with their essential benefits and effects
- Learn how to form and evolve a cohesive, well-rounded Yoga class – the process of aligning poses in a way that you can go into progressively deeper poses smoothly and safely
- Gain insight into your own habitual patterns and behaviors and learn the tools and skills needed to transform and evolve – both on + off the mat
- Connect with and strengthen your true voice
- Learn to work with injuries and prenatal students
- Have a basic understanding of Yoga history + philosophy + unitive psychology
- Enhance communication skills
- Teach clearly, poetically, and passionately
- Be trained and attuned to Level I Reiki – a powerful practice of Energy Balancing & Blessing for personal evolution and for use within the Yoga class setting
- Embrace the confidence and teaching tools to teach Yoga
- Develop healthy personal and professional ethics and boundaries in teaching
- Participate in experiential learning, having opportunities throughout the course and at the end of the training to teach (practicum) and be provided with valuable feedback regarding your teaching
Students will receive a Certificate upon course completion and graduation that they can use to share with prospective employers and to apply for insurance as qualified Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) with Yoga Alliance.
This training, like Yoga itself, is a powerful and transformational experience. It serves as a sacred circle designed for your growth, development, and evolution of consciousness. The time and energy you spend in Mystic Yoga Academy’s 200 hour training is one of the best investments you can make in yourself physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. You will leave with a stronger Yoga and meditation practice and a deeper understanding and lived experience of Yoga as a powerful and healthy way of life.
- Tuition for the 200 hours of training
- Accommodations at Mystica from January 21 – February 15, 2018 (arrive on January 21st and depart on February 15th)
- 3 delicious and nourishing meals per day at Mystica beginning with dinner January 21 and finishing with breakfast on February 15th
PRICING PER PERSON:
Prices are in USD per person for Double/Shared Accommodation:
Main Lodge: $5,150
Jungle Cabin: $5,750
Private Villa: $6,050
Master Bedroom of the Ramadasa House: $5,950
Guest Bedroom of the Ramadasa House: $5,800
Single supplemental fee for all accommodations: add $500
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $400 USD off if you sign up and make your first deposit of $1000 USD by July 15, 2017.
There is a special ‘For the Love of Yoga’ $1000 USD scholarship in loving memory of Jasmin Fiore available for an applicant who demonstrates an exceptionally bright spirit, a deep passion for the tradition of Yoga, and a heart-centered commitment to personal and global wellness. Please email Lori (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply for this scholarship.
Please Note: If you are interested in participating in this beautiful and powerful training, please contact Lori Myles-Carullo (email@example.com) for more detailed information and to receive your application form. Thank you and Namaste!
Your Yoga Teacher Training Leader Lori Myles-Carullo
Lori’s love affair with yoga began twenty-two years ago in Montreal at McGill University. As a dancer and a very spiritual being in her essence, the movement, breath, and space that Yoga offered spoke to her soul and ignited a spark that has only gotten stronger and more powerful over the years.
Lori explored the various Yoga styles of Integral, Sivananda, Iyengar, Ashtanga, Kundalini, Hatha Vinyasa, and Kripalu, and loves to share elements of all of these in her teaching. She took her first 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course at the Nosara Yoga Institute in Costa Rica in 2004, and that transformational month changed her life forever in the best way. With twenty years of loving service in the healing arts, Lori brings a tremendous gift to the Yoga training through her expertise as a registered E-RYT 200 Yoga Instructor, a Massage Therapist, a Reiki Master, and a Psychotherapist with a Master’s Degree in Transpersonal Psychology. Lori also self-published her first book four years ago, entitled: ‘Beauty’s Way: Inspiration on the Path of Awakening’.
It is a true honor and a pleasure for Lori to be one of your Yoga guides at Mystica (www.mysticacostarica.com), a magical retreat center in the heart of Costa Rica that has been one of her cherished homes for many years. Lori lives an adventurous, multi-national life, bridging Canada, Costa Rica, and Italy. You can find out more about Lori at www.lorimylescarullo.com.